REAL FOOD THAT MEETS THE REAL NEEDS OF YOUR PETS
One Wag (Natural Pet Supplies) is proud to carry Steve’s Real Food in Port Washington, Wisconsin. Steve’s Real Food is made from responsible, locally sourced ingredients that are all added for a nutritionally sound reason - with no fillers or preservatives. Steve’s offers raw pet nutrition for dogs and cats.
- Raw Goat Milk Yogurt
- Frozen Raw Marrow Bones
Raw Dog Food
- Frozen Dog Food: Steve’s frozen foods come in both tater-tot size nuggets and 8 ounce patties. Frozen diets are available in Beef, Pork, Turkey, Turducken, and Chicken.
- Freeze-Dry Dog Food: Steve’s freeze-dried foods use the same great formulas that the frozen foods do - we simply use a cold freeze dry process to remove the moisture. Freeze-Dry diets are available in Beef, Pork, Turkey, Turducken, and Chicken.
- Prey Diet: Steve’s PREY diet is a 95% meat diet without any produce. Each 20lb box has two 10lb bags in it with 8oz paper separated patties making for a total of 40 patties.
- BARF Diet: BARF stands for Bones and Raw Food or Biologically Appropriate Raw Food. No matter which acronym you go by, BARF is about feeding pets what they have evolved to eat before they became domesticated: Raw, meaty bones and vegetable scraps. Grain-based commercial pet foods are often harmful to a pet’s health.
Supplements for Dogs
Raw Cat Food
- Frozen Raw Cat Food: Steve’s frozen foods come in both tater-tot size nuggets. Frozen diets are available in Beef, Pork, Chicken, and Whitefish.
- Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food: Uses the same great ingredients as the original Quest, we simply use a cold freeze-dry process to remove the moisture and make it shelf-stable. Quest is a prey model diet of meats, organs, bones, and whole red krill for added Omega 3 fatty acids. It is incredibly palatable for our finicky felines. Frozen diets are available in Beef, Pork, Chicken, and Whitefish.
Supplements for Cats
Come visit our pet supply store in Port Washington, WI specializing in quality food, treats, and supplies for cats and dogs.